Email marketing and how you can benefit!
Everyday, business owners like yourself ask; what can I do to drive more traffic to my website?
A couple of effective ways of driving more traffic to your website is through Email/Newsletter Marketing campaigns and Blogs. The great thing about blogs are, they can be converted into an email newsletter campaign without much additional effort and cost.
At Web-JIVE, we answer SEO questions on a daily basis for our clients. Along with a good SEO strategy,blogging and email campaigns are effective marketing tools, when it comes to getting measurable results. This is why we use them as well.
Some blogging tips:
When drafting content for your website blog and newsletter, remember to provide information people will find valuable. For instance, if you sell products, include how-to information along with a coupon to bring people back to the website.
- Don’t be too “chatty” in your blogs or newsletters. Try to keep them between 250-500 words.
- When embedding blogs into your newsletter, try to include a “Read more…” link back to your websitefor the remaining article.
- When crafting your blog and newsletter, keep the titles short yet, interesting enough that people want to read them
These are just a few of the tips for continued success in driving repeat and new traffic back to your website.
Here are a few interesting statistics we would like to share:
- 71% of online shoppers read reviews, making it the most widely read consumer-generated content. (Forrester)
- 77% of online shoppers use reviews and ratings when purchasing (Jupiter Research, August 2006)
- Companies lose 10 customers for every one that complains
- 13% of people will tell more than 20 people about their bad experience
- 90% of unhappy clients will not do business with the same company again
- However, 95% of unhappy customers will return if an issue is resolved quickly and efficiently (National Association of Retail Marketing Services)
For more of these great statistics, visit: https://www.ratepoint.com/resources/industrystats.htmlWeb-JIVE will soon be announcing our Blogging and Email Marketing services so, stay tuned!