Be empowered to meet your customer experience goals
Are reviews impacting your bottom line?
Having a hard time managing online reviews?
We can help your business turn reviews into inbound calls and improve your online reputation.
Always Know What People are Saying About Your Business Online
Why do You Need Online Reputation Management?
Ninety percent of your potential customers are going to look you up online before even considering doing business with you. The same amount (80%) of people say they would likely refuse to contact a business if they find negative information about them online. Bad reviews, negative comments, and online defamation by angry customers, former employees, or competitors can destroy your business and your reputation.
Your Online Reputation is More Important than Ever Before
- 45% of companies that experienced a negative reputation event reported a loss of brand value and revenue.
- 89% say their companies are explicitly focusing on managing reputation risk.
- 87% of the executives say reputation risk is more important or much more important than other strategic risks their companies are facing.
- 70% of consumers think that reviews older than three months are no longer relevant.
- 84% of people trust online reviews of a business as much as a personal recommendation.
- 75% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more.
- 89% of Americans say the ability to post anonymously online enables people to be cruel to or harass one another.
What Is Reputation Management?
Online reputation refers to the perception online users have of your company, products, or services based on information they find online. This can include online reviews, search results, images, videos, social media mentions, and more.
People buy from brands they trust. Negativity spreads faster than positivity. Negative comments need to be addressed one time before they lead snowball to bigger problems. Online reputation management fixes reputation issues before they get out of hand.
Increase Your Sales
Before people buy, they search. The service or product with positive reviews gets consideration. Products and services with negative reviews are skipped over without consideration. More positive reviews and no negative reviews are a formula for more sale opportunities.
Improve Search Engine Rankings
Positive reviews about specific brands, products, or services can go viral. Word of mouth advertising is still the most effective form of advertising. Today, it’s just done in a digitized way. When you make people happy, they’re going to talk about it and share.
Attract Great Employees
Online reputation management isn’t just about customers. Businesses are built on the employees that serve their customers. When your business has a great reputation, you can attract better-quality employees.
Stay in tune with Your Customers
Business owners get busy running their business. Often your customers tell you exactly what they want and need, but you can’t hear it because you’re too busy. Online reputation management is a way to better connect, hear, and see what your customers are telling you and respond.
Turn Mistakes into Gold
Nobody is perfect. We all make mistakes. What’s important is how you respond to your mistake. If you get a bad review but don’t put any effort into making it right, it can end in disaster for your business. But when you go the extra mile to make it right, that customer can become your most loyal supporter.
How Does Online Reputation Management Work?
Online reputation management involves a combination of marketing, public relations, legal, and search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to promote, protect and defend your business’s online image.
- Review & Feedback Generation
- Review & Reputation Monitoring
- Marketing & SEO
- Gather & Manage
- Measure & Report
- Automation & Integrations
Request customer feedback and online reviews from your customers to fuel your online marketing. With over a dozen ways to engage customers in feedback, including email and outbound and inbound SMS text messages, you can get more feedback and reviews with a smart, robust, and easy-to-use service.
- Request reviews on over 100 sites
- Acquire 1st-party & 3rd-party reviews
- Branded email requests
- Multiple request modes & options
- Kiosk Mode
- Short URLs (web & social)
- Automated requests & reminders
- Multi-location locator
- Outbound SMS requests
- TextBack – Inbound SMS
Don’t miss a review! Our review monitoring listens to your reputation profiles across 30+ review sites and brings all your reviews together into one place so you can manage, respond and report on them with ease. We are the only solution that monitors Google Questions & Answers.
See why we are a leader in this important category. Market your reputation and reviews with our Review widget, Conversion Pop-up and other features. Drive traffic with search engine optimization (SEO) visibility and convert website visitors to leads with beautifully designed integrations for your website.
As our name implies, we help you gather up all of your customer feedback, reviews, data, surveys, and more in one place. Our features allow you to engage more customers with invaluable feedback so you can manage your customer’s experience. Get a complete view of your business through the eyes and voice of your customer.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Populate customers into GatherUp from your CRM, database, POS, accounting software, email marketing platform or other software platforms. With extensive options for simple or custom integrations, you can make using GatherUp even easier with automation.
DO IT YOURSELF (Popular)We'll do some initial setup work
- You get to ensure customers are added on a daily or weekly basis
- You can add your location information and branding for messages and emails
- You can customize requests, landing pages, and email reminders
- You can reply to all direct feedback
- You can reply to negative and positive reviews
- Encourage employees to direct customers to give feedback.
- Supply code to display reviews on your business website using widgets
- You can create and share social media posts automatically
DO IT FOR MEWe handle the heavy lifting
- Agency-only account management and ongoing support
- We’ll add your location information and branding for messages and emails
- We’ll ensure customers are added on a daily or weekly basis. (*information supplied by customer)
- Customize requests, landing pages, and emails
- Set-up and manage notifications and the alerts to client on negative feedback
- Reply to all positive reviews (*client supplied messages)
- Send reports with a summary of activity and insights
- Install display widgets on client website
- Create and share social media posts (*client will need to add WebJIVE as an admin to chosen social accounts)